- Belphegor improvements for most of the classes
- Added IsPlayingCutscene to ZetaDia
- Changed SkipCutsceneTag to check if a cutscene is playing, before skipping it.
- Logs everything to file now.
- GameEvents -> OnPlayerDied event added.
- Targeting problem with witchdoctor fixed.
- Fixed a bug with loading rule sets. Should no longer even attempt to load a set of rules if the file doesn't exist.
- Bugfix in ItemManager for quality-based rules.
- Added DiaActivePlayer.SkipCutscene and SkipConversation methods. (SkipConversation will skip bubble dialog from NPCs)
- Added the UIElements class, which will hold references to commonly used UI elements.
- Added the "Unique" monster affix.
- Fixed DecoratorContinue. We should be checking if we *can't* run, then return success first. It was originally if we can't run, then do w/e.
- Moved the OnStart event to occur after CurrentBot.Start() to ensure plugins and other 3rd party things can actually hook behaviors on the tree before they're cleared.
- Added a bunch of new hook locations to the brain. Death, Combat, VendorRun, and Loot. These should give developers an easy way to import logic into their own stuff.
- UseObject tag now uses the specified object closest to the given x, y, z
- ItemStat members are now cached where appropriate.
- Added DiaGizmo.HasBeenOperated
- Looting no longer even looks at used shrines. Yay!
- Added UseWaypoint to GizmoWaypoint.
- Changed "UseWaypointTag" to use the new function.
If you've been checking out Demonbuddy, you may have noticed that we've mentioned it uses a profile system. This means that users create their own instructions for the bot to follow, allowing it to navigate through a level or complete specific tasks in the game repetitively.
The bot already has a huge community, with 15,000 posts made in the official forums full of discussion, help & support, profiles, guides, and plugins. One advantage of a profile system is it enables users to share their profiles and for the community to highlight the very best.
If you purchase Demonbuddy today you can visit the forums and download farming & leveling profiles for each act.
Here are a few of the best right now:
- Act 1 - Sarkoth Farming
- Act 1 - Wretched Queen Farming
- Act 2 - Lieutonant Vachem Quest
- Act 2 - Zoltan Kulle Farming
- Act 2 - Treasure Goblin Farming
- Act 3 - The Core of Arreat
- Act 3 - The Field of Slaughter
- Act 3 - Skycrown Battlements
- Act 4 - Weapon Rack Farming
With Demonbuddy you can start farming upwards of 500k gold per hour, possibly far more if you get a rare drop, or as the bot is updated with new fixes and updates.
A new Demonbuddy update has been released with more bugfixes, improvements to the navigation code , and an additional monk combat class loaded into the bot for you to use. Updates are coming very frequently as the development team continues to polish Demonbuddy to a shine!
- Nav service moved to new server
- Changed the scoring of combat targets.
- Destroying barricades fixed.
- Combat and loot Targeting should be alot faster.
- Only generates paths via raycast if destination is shorter than 70 units away.
- Buff composite added to ICombat.
- ReloadRoutinesOnFileChange & Plugins setting fixed
- Added "caOut_Raven_Perched_A" to the combat targeting ignore list.
- GenericRoutine's "AgainstElites" skill option should actually work now! Zomg!
- Bot now wait half a second after opening loot containers.
- Belphegor - Added "Nuok's" Monk routine
- Belphegor - Melee classes should have no problem destroying objects anymore.
- Belphegor - Added support for Buff composites.
- Updated for 126.96.36.19991
- UseObject should work better with portals now.
- Should no longer make the GUI stop responding if you press "Dump RActors" when the bot is running.
- "Demonbuddy dependency installer.exe" added.
- Fixed a bug that would make it error if you start the bot at the act4 bnet screen.
But just what does Demonbuddy do?
- Enters a game with a specific quest or difficulty
- Travels, or uses a waypoint to reach its destination
- Follows profile information to talk to quest givers, interact with objects, or fight its way across a map
- Kills monsters and loots valuables
- Returns to town to sell, repair, salvage, and stash what it's found
Demonbuddy can efficiently grind monsters in any act, at any difficulty, or you can create or load a profile with advanced instructions for questing or other tasks. It's a powerful D3 bot that's being updated regularly with new features.
Want to get the low down on the bot? Click here to learn more!
- Questing with user made profiles
- Grinding specific quests or areas for gold or exp
- Evading enemy projectiles
- Evading hazardous objects/effects
- Automatic Selling, Repairing, Salvaging and more
- Maphacks that display enemies
- Smart combat skill use
- Teleporting & use of Portals